- #1 MRI Spine Credentialing Course
- #1A MRI Spine Interpretation Basics
- #2: Personal Injury Bootcamp
- #3 Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- #4 Accident Reconstruction
- #5: Impairment Rating - 6th Edition
- #6 Mild Traumatic Brian Injury - Traumatic Brain Injury - Concussion
- #7 Intake, History and Physical Examination
- #8 Utilizing Research in Clinical Practice
- #9 Triaging the Trauma & Non-Trauma Patient
- #10 Spinal Trauma Pathology
- #11 Medical-Legal-Insurance Documentation: The Colossus/Academia Standards
- #12: Neuroradiology Mini-Fellowship in MRI Spine Interpretation
- #13 Orthopedic Testing
- #14 Hospital Base Care
- #15 Hospital Credentialing
- #16 Primary Spine Care
- #17 Primary Spine Care 2
- #18 Neurology of Chiropractic Care & Ligament Pathology from Trauma - Primary Spine Care 3
- #19 Collision Reconstruction & Biomechanical Engineering
- #20 Stroke Anatomy & Evaluation for Chiropractic / Physical Medicine
Online Continuing Education
The Academy is dedicated to working with doctors who strive to be the best-of-the-best through clinical excellence. We offer courses focusing on spine, brain, impairment, crash and accident topics. Our faculty is a multi-disciplined array of specialists who are leaders in their fields dedicated to teaching at the highest level. Our faculty, although working in academia, are all practicing clinicians who understand the practical application of clinical issues in caring for patients. The combination of academia and clinical practice allows for a seamless implementation in the clinical setting.
We have strived to bring to professionals interrelated courses centered on spine and brain trauma with a focus on understanding causality and sequelae in the form of impairment. Our faculty has experience that ranges from working on putting the first man on the moon in 1969 to helping perfect spinal arthroscopic discectomies and ambulatory brain tumor surgery, to identifying how to age-date the causality of herniated discs, to being part of the MRI revolution and to bridging the medical and legal worlds.
Each faculty member is also dedicated to being accessible in helping clinicians nationwide conclude an accurate diagnosis so that a prognosis and treatment plan can be formulated where no margin for error is acceptable. The Academy understands that this type of "team approach" is the cornerstone to quality healthcare rendering the best outcomes for any given condition in any profession.
Our courses are created in a very "user friendly" Webinar format so that even a "computer novice" can take the courses. We also understand the limited time busy clinicians have. Therefore, each course can be taken at any time from any computer in the world. There are no time constraints other than to complete the module you have started. The longest module is 2 hours allowing you to fit every course into your busy schedule and letting you decide when to take each module. The Academy is also very proud to certify, with 1 exception, that each course is fun, didactic and broken down to the subject's simplest format where the goal is the implementation of the knowledge in your practice immediately.
The Academy is very proud of what we have created and welcomes any suggestions for future courses to help more people get well and stay well. Our commitment your success in being the best of the best.
COURSE REFUND POLICY: Once a courese is purchased there are no refunds of any kind for any reason.
Last Updated (Monday, 29 February 2016 12:59)